- Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance
- Adopt Agenda/Approve Minutes
- Recognitions & Presentations
- Consent Agenda
- Public Hearings
- Old Business
- New Business
- Legislative/Intergovernmental Affairs Update
- Economic Development Authority
- Administrative Agenda
- Visitors to be Heard (10 Minute Total Time Limit)
- Executive Session
To find out about specific agenda items, refer to the corresponding City Council Agenda on the City Website or call the Municipal Center at (651) 675-5000. Agendas are available at the entrance to the Council Chambers at the time of meetings.
- To provide for an orderly meeting.
- To provide equal and adequate time for review and consideration of agenda item.
- To provide equal rights to all members of the public who address the presiding officer.
- To provide the City Council with an equal and rational approach to all decisions.
2. When addressing the Council, the presenter shall approach the podium and begin presenting by stating his/her name and address.
3. All persons who speak must address the Mayor.
4. At public hearings, all questions and remarks from an audience member are limited to four (4) minutes and shall be addressed to the Mayor. Each
5. Presentations concerning items will be heard only upon approval of the Mayor.
7. Petitions should be presented to the City Administrator.
8. Audience members are encouraged to address the Council but can’t make motions or otherwise participate in the meeting.
- Mayor opens the hearing.
- Staff describes the proposal.
- Those wishing to comment are heard.
- Formal action is taken to close the hearing.
- Council Members have an opportunity to comment and ask questions on the issue.
- Council takes action on the issue or defers decision.
<Return to City Council & Commissions