The Eagan Community Center Gymnasium
Features three basketball courts with the ability to divide them into three separate courts and six half courts with gym curtains.
If you'd like to see what space we have available, click here!
*If there is nothing scheduled in one of our gyms throughout the day, fitness members are welcome to utilize the space. If you wish to play in our gym during non-open gym times, and you are not currently a fitness member, you are welcome to purchase a one-day fitness membership pass for $10. This will give you access for the day to our open gyms, fitness center, walking track, and fitness classes. Participants must be at least 12 years of age to be in the gym without an adult, and at least 15 years of age to be in the rest of the facility alone without an adult.
- We offer pickleball, basketball, and volleyball for all ages and skill levels.
- Minimum age: Participants younger than 10 must be accompanied by a paid adult, 16 years or older.
- Open Play may be occasionally cancelled due to special events, rentals, severe weather or gym maintenance.
Open Gym Fees:
- ECC fitness members: Free
- One open gym visit: $5
- 10 visit punch pass: $45
- *One-day fitness membership: $10
ECC Gymnasium Policies Everyone entering the gym is required to pay admission or be an ECC fitness member.